Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can by coy, tricky & persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!


2 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

oh my gosh alina, i love this!
i'm an esme! so i guess that means i have the capacity to be a total witch...good to know.

love catie

Anonymous said...

I took this quiz once before and I scored a Bella. But then I just took it again and I scored an Alice.

All I know is I'm glad I'm not a Rosalie. She's a bitch.