Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ABC, ITS EASY AS 123

ABC Tag:

A: Addiction ~ Sweets and Pajamas
B: Breakfast (what you eat) ~ Oatmeal w/ berries
C: Chocolate or Chips ~ Chocolate
D: Dessert or Appetizers ~ Dessert(s). It needs to be plural.
E: Essential Items ~ Lotion and Chap Stick
F: Favorite Color ~ I'm a pink fan but hate admitting it
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms ~ Worms
H: Hometown ~ Bountiful
I: Indulgence ~ Carmel Brownie Concrete from Nielsen's or Funfetti frosting on Saltine Crackers. mmm...salty and sweet!
J: January or July ~ July! It's the month of Fireworks, Carnivals, and Rodeos.
K: Kids ~ 2-3. Not in the near future, but I hope someday
L: Life isn’t complete without ~ Loved Ones
M: Most exciting memory ~ Playing on the beach in Oregon, Cliff Jumping in Mexico, or Stepping off the plane in Prague.
N: Number of brothers & sisters ~ 1 sister, 2 brothers, and 1 sister in-law
O: Oranges or Apples ~ Apples, my favorite are Jonathan or Honey Crisp.
P: Phobias or Fears ~ Too depressing I feel for this post.
Q: Quote ~ “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss
R: Reading currently ~ "Eat, Pray, Love" and re-reading "The Glass Castle". Up next - "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan"
S: Summer or Spring ~ Summer
T: Tag 2 People ~ Melissa and Chelsea. (It originally said to tag 6 friends, but all my friends have already been tagged....sad)
U: Unknown fact about me ~ I don't think there are many "unknown facts" about me that the people who are reading this don't know. Um.....I have beaded hair, I've been stung by a jelly fish, I was a Young Astronaut, I won the 6th Grade Spelling Bee, and I have six toes ;)
V: Vacation I want to go on ~ Greece, India, or Thailand.
W: Walking or Running ~ Combination of the two
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound ~ I guess x-ray
Y: Your favorite Food ~ Indian or Thai
Z: Zoo or Bowling ~ Zoo. But only if I'm allowed to ride the train, measure myself against a gorilla, and purchase a plastic animal drink cup.

6 comments:

Chels and Zach said...

I love snow flower and the secret fan…it’s a great book. I am currently reading the glass castle too and let me know if you like Eat, Pray, Love because that is on my list of books I want to read. Oh…and I am getting really nervous for school for some stupid reason!

Anonymous said...

It always grosses me out when your sixth toe touches me or when you paint it the color of skin so it doesn't stand out as much.

BUT... I still love you!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

6 toes?! what happened to the other four?

catie p

Brad and Marci said...

You might not have any unknown facts but you sure are interesting and I enjoy listening to everything you have to say.

Alina D. said...

Thank you Marci. Love you!

Derk & Jen said...

That's why were friends!