Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Responses We Wish We Could Send

Alina and Cory Here: This is a duo post. While looking through some websites, we stumbled across a blog of a person from our past. Although we give credit for the persons passion and overall mission of life, it was riddled with self righteousness, criticism and judgment; ironically, the absence of these very characteristics being his/her passion.

Therefore, being two respectful people who are big believers in Karma and slightly chicken, decided not to send a very well stated, articulate, angry and perhaps a little catty comment on his/her blog. We were going to post it in this blog, but decided against it.
(We lost faith in all you judgers out there!)

Does this ever happen to you? Although Cory and I are both like minded, the post rung false to the very core. At this point, what do you do when all you want to do is shake someone, tell them they are crazy, or try to give the person a little exposure to life and reality? I guess rant about it for a minute and decide to be who you are. Or as Lacy would say, "Remember who you're not."


This is Alina 'worshiping' in Rome. They had to provide her a shawl as she was dressed like a street walker.

Cory 'worshiping' in a restroom...hoping everything would come out okay...

If you are already on our list of friends, know it wasn't you.... or was it??? J/K

Thanks,
Alina & Cory

5 comments:

The Travelogue said...

Holy crap, now I'm nervous! It wasn't me....was it? I think your readers need more clues. If it wasn't me, I'd love to read the post. Obnoxious blogs always get me fired up.

Alina D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dave, catie, and baby b. said...

whoa i'm all nervous too...don't send anyone a link to my mine.

Patricia A. Willey said...

Alina girl,

Loved that you checked out my knobs..but there wasn't much to see. Guess what, my knobs have arrived! And they are nice knobs. And yes, missy, they are "Girl Scout" approved...whatever that is.

I know you Girl Scouts and you were Girl Scout approved..whatever that was. Ha ha.

I love your blog and I've got it marked. Cool stuff.

Love me

Brad and Marci said...

There are a lot of things I am learning about myself, my ideas are changing, my likes are becoming hates and vise versa but there is for sure one thing that has NOT changed! People who paint a false picture of their life SUCKS! And people who can't face reality in order to save face SUCKS! Life is what it is and we need to help each other out by admitting you suck or by not judging someone for sucking. I think true happiness and self fulfillment is only reached through real "worshipping" in Rome or in the bathroom. Don't knock till you tried it right?