Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged



Miss Cory Willey has tagged me. Therefore, the following six things are something you may not know about me.

1. I'm deathly afraid of needles. In fact the first time I have ever had my blood drawn was two years ago. I made my mom go with me, and I cried the entire time!
2. I hate almost ALL vegetables.
3. When I need to pee really bad it hurts my teeth.
4. My feet can't hang off of the bed because I'm terrified someone will grab them and pull me under.
5. I can't drink out of a straw from the middle of my mouth, it has to be to the side.
6. I catch myself singing or talking out loud all of the time. It mostly happens in public places. I once started singing a song from seven brides for seven brothers while in the bathroom at my boyfriends house. We were all there for family dinner and when I came out of the bathroom his mom made a comment on how she has never known anyone to be as happy as me. Nice way to cover up the fact that they were all sitting at the dinner table listening to me singing while using the restroom.

I now tag Jen and Marci!


Rules-
1. Link to the person who has tagged you *http://alinadorsey.blogspot.com *I can't figure out how to do a fancy link, and my go to girl Cory Willey, has let me done in this endeavor.
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

5 comments:

Derk & Jen said...

I would love to do the tagged thing just give a couple of days. love ya

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

randomly singing out loud? why yes i do seem to recall one summer up at cory's cabin...i believe the cruela devil song was being sung when you so foolishly thought no one was listening.

you crack me up miss d.

Anonymous said...

Oh Cruela Devil...

She also didn't know we were watching either. Example: Alina swinging in a circle and singing into her hair brush. Catie and Cory: watching and cracking up in the hallway making a mental note to tease her for the rest of the trip.

Brad and Marci said...

So I finally did it but I forgot to post your link with it. Thanks for thinking of me and putting pressure on me to find some things out about myself. I am excited for book club!

Derk & Jen said...

Your crazy! And I love it.